About Marshall Hill PTA
Empowering families, students and our school
The Marshall Hill PTA builds bridges between families and schools in our culturally rich community. Through meaningful events and effective fundraising, we enhance learning experiences, strengthen communication between home and school and celebrate every child.
- We welcome, support, and include every family, teacher and administrator as an important part of the PTA.
- We listen to one another in order to realize the aims and dreams of our children.
- We motivate and prepare volunteers.
- We build community and relationships while embracing diversity.
- We have fun while doing it!
KidStuff Book Sale
- When: September 12, 2017 - September 28, 2017
- When: September 18, 2017 - September 22, 2017
Movie Night at Kinnelon Theater
- When: September 23, 2017 4:30 pm - 6:00 pm
- When: September 26, 2017