About Marshall Hill PTA
Empowering families, students and our school
The Marshall Hill PTA builds bridges between families and schools in our culturally rich community. Through meaningful events and effective fundraising, we enhance learning experiences, strengthen communication between home and school and celebrate every child.
- We welcome, support, and include every family, teacher and administrator as an important part of the PTA.
- We listen to one another in order to realize the aims and dreams of our children.
- We motivate and prepare volunteers.
- We build community and relationships while embracing diversity.
- We have fun while doing it!
- When: November 20, 2017 - November 22, 2017
WMEF Pajama Day
- When: November 22, 2017
- When: November 23, 2017 - November 24, 2017
- When: November 27, 2017 - December 1, 2017