Empowering families, students and our school
The Marshall Hill PTA builds bridges between families and schools in our culturally rich community. Through meaningful events and effective fundraising, we enhance learning experiences, strengthen communication between home and school and celebrate every child.
- We welcome, support, and include every family, teacher and administrator as an important part of the PTA.
- We listen to one another in order to realize the aims and dreams of our children.
- We motivate and prepare volunteers.
- We build community and relationships while embracing diversity.
- We have fun while doing it!
Our Vision & Values
Every child's potential is a reality.
Collaboration: We work in partnership with a wide array of individuals and organizations to accomplish our agreed-upon goals.
Commitment: We are dedicated to promoting children’s health, well-being, and educational success through strong parent, family, and community involvement.
Accountability: We acknowledge our obligations. We deliver on our promises.
Respect: We value our colleagues and ourselves. We expect the same high quality of effort and thought from ourselves as we do from others.
Inclusivity: We invite the stranger and welcome the newcomer. We value and seek input from as wide a spectrum of viewpoints and experiences as possible.
Integrity: We act consistently with our beliefs. When we err, we acknowledge the mistake and seek to make amends.
Helping every child reach his or her potential.
- Provide support for cultural and educational programs at school.
- Promote social activities that heighten school spirit, encourage family togetherness, and promote safety within our community.
- Encourage and organize volunteer support for teachers and administration.
- Increase interest, involvement, and understanding of our local PTA business.
- Foster and enhance communication between parents and faculty.